WHAT IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
Application of vitamins, minerals, and some medication needed by the skin to the intermediate layer of the skin is called mesotherapy. It is applied in small doses via very fine needles. As it is an application directly applied on the target tissue, the success rate is higher than that of the cosmetics and medicines used externally. Due to the effect of the applied medication, blood circulation increases; capillaries are enlarged; the nourishment of the skin increases; and the vitamins and mineral required by the hair skin increases. Thus, fall-out is reduced; hair quality increases; and one acquires more vivid, dense hair.
FOR WHOM IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY PERFORMED?
Hair fall is an esthetic problem encountered frequently in man and less in women. Hair mesotherapy is a method applied successfully both to men and women. The success rate is higher if it is performed on suitable patients after the required examinations and laboratory tests have been performed for the patient before starting applications.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DOES HAIR MESOTHERAPY TAKE TO AFFECT?
The application lasts about 10-15 minutes. While protocols specific to person are required, we get satisfactory results in 6-8 sessions applied once a week.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
1. It is a local application.
2. Target tissue is accessed directly.
3. It reduces hair fall-out significantly as well as ensuring that the hair becomes more vivid and voluminous.
4. It has virtually none systemic side effects.
5. Bioavailibality of the used medication is very high.
6. It is applied in small doses.
7. The interval of the sessions are long and the number of sessions are low.
9. The results are satisfying.
10. It is low-cost.